If your Spaceman USA machine is leaking product from the dispensing door gasket or draw valve, there are often some very simple reasons that can be quickly checked to resolve the issue.
Warning: Operating the machine with the doors off is dangerous. Please be careful not to place your hands or any objects inside the freezing cylinder when in operation. Failure to do so may cause severe injury.
- Ensure that you are sufficiently lubricating the O-Rings on the draw valve and that the o-rings are not damaged, or worn out. Always use Spaceman High Performance Food Grade Lubrication.
Ensure that the door gasket is seated on the door properly, and is not damaged or worn out. While not always required, a slight amount of lubrication on this gasket can help seal the door gasket.
Note: Do not allow too much lubrication to build up on door gasket groove. Too much buildup of excess lubrication could cause leaking.
- When installing door, it is recommended to slightly lift up on door while you install and tighten the door screws.
- When you tighten the door screws, tighten in a cross pattern and do not over-tighten any of the screws
- Verify the dispensing door is not damaged, cracked, or warped.
- If the above steps have not resolved your issue, please see the FB: Best Practices article and ensure all recommendations for cleaning, replacing wearable parts, and routine maintenance are being followed. During cleaning, ensure that ALL excess lubrication is cleared from gaskets and all plastic parts. Ensure you use Spaceman High Performance Food Grade Lubrication.
- See the FB: Tune Up Kits article for information on replacing worn-out gaskets and wearable parts.
- If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please contact Spaceman Technical Support for further troubleshooting steps. Please be prepared to provide images of leaking, and all steps performed prior to calling.