Adequate cold water supply must be provided with a hand shut-off valve on each water supply line. Depending on model and configuration of the machine, there will be one or two water inlet(s) and a single outlet (drain). Refer to Table below for required water conditions and water connections. The water connections are on the lower rear or side panel of the machine.
Flexible water lines are recommended to connect the machine to the water supply, if allowed by local laws. It is also advised to install a water strainer on the water supply line to prevent contaminants clogging the control valves.
WARNING: DO NOT install the hand shut-off valve on the water outlet (drain) line! Water needs to flow through the machine in the order of water valve, water cooled condenser, and drain.
There is one water regulating valve on each inlet line controlling water flow rate going through the machine.
The water valves are located close to the inlet connections right behind the panel.
Water Valve Adjustment
- Take off the panel that covers the water connections. Connect water supply line(s) and drain line with the panel off. Open the water shut off valve all the way.
- Prime the machine with mix in hopper and cylinder. Press Freeze button to turn on freeze.
- Use calibrated thermometer to measure drain water temperature at the drain outlet. Observe temperature read-ing stabilizes (within 1-2 minutes).
- Turn adjustment head of the water valve until drain water temperature reading is between 38-40°C (100-104°F).
- Press RESET button to turn off machine. Close the water shut off valve all the way. Take off the water supply line(s) and drain line.
- Install panel that covers the water connections. Connect water supply line(s) and drain line. Open the water shut off valve all the way.
SS: Troubleshooting Machine Not Cooling
Troubleshooting :: Soft Serve :: Not Cooling Introduction If your Spaceman USA machine is not cooling, there are often some very simple reasons that can be quickly checked to resolve the issue. Please follow and verify the steps below to ...
FB: Troubleshooting Machine Not Cooling
Troubleshooting :: Frozen Beverage :: Not Cooling Introduction If your Spaceman USA machine is not cooling, there are often some very simple reasons that can be quickly checked to resolve the issue. Please follow and verify the steps below to ...
SS: 6210 Functionality Check
Troubleshooting :: Soft Serve :: 6210 Functionality Check Introduction Often times, when troubleshooting issues with the machines, performing a detailed functionality check is a good way to rule out, or pin point, what issues may be occurring with ...
FB: Functionality Check (Technician)
Troubleshooting :: Frozen Beverage :: Functionality Check - Technician Version Introduction Sometimes, it can be difficult to determine if the mechanical controls are functioning properly, especially with frozen product in the machine. Because the ...
SS: Troubleshooting Compressor
Troubleshooting :: Soft Serve :: Troubleshooting a Compressor Introduction This article covers the steps to diagnose and troubleshoot compressor issues with the machine. These steps are required to be performed in order to have a compressor replaced ...