1. Start with a clean lubricated machine with the
air pump installed and the injection tube removed.
2. Pour no-rinse food-grade sanitizer into the hopper
and put it in wash mode for 5-10 minutes (2 gallons per hopper). Take the
injection tube and dunk it into the sanitizer water in the hopper. (Do not touch the hopper agitator with the
3. Empty the sanitizer then press RESET.
4. Pour about a gallon of product into the hopper.
5. Pull on the dispensing handle to purge the rest
of the sanitizer until a solid flow of product runs through. Release the
6. Pour the rest of your product into the hopper.
7. Lift up the prime plug on the top of the
dispensing door (NOTE: In single-cylinder models, the priming plug is located
on the top left side of the dispensing door. In two-cylinder models there is a
plug on both the top left and top right of the dispensing door). Once a steady
stream of product is achieved push the plug back down.
8. Next put the unit in WASH mode and verify that a
strong stream of product is shooting out of the front of the pump.
If so, continue to step 10.
If not, verify
the pump is clean and installed correctly. (NOTE: In two-cylinder models repeat
on both sides.