Soft-Serve :: Preventative Maintenance
Spaceman recommends annual preventative maintenance for your unit. To find a local provider for preventative maintenance please contact Spaceman Customer Success.
During a Preventative maintenance call the technician will perform the below duties:
- Open and clean out dust, debris, and product from the inside of the machine.
- Clean and blow out dust and debris from condensers.
- Replace and re-tension drive belts. *Soft-Serve Belt Replacement Guide*
- Replace hopper agitator belts.
- Replace all other wearable parts with refill kit parts.
- Run a 10-Step Functionality Check (Soft Serve)
Below is the list of models and the respective parts required for the preventative maintenance service. Spaceman food-grade machine lubricant item number 3.7.15.002 is required for all models.
** 6-Month Refill Kits can be purchased for a preventative maintenance procedure as well. Refill Kits include two Tune-up kits, scraper blades, lubricant, sanitizer, and a brush kit. Belts will need to be purchased separately if a Refill kit is being used for PM.